Abstinence as contraception

This category should contain information in English, don’t forget it!

You can also use tags to make it easier to find your participation.

Abstinence Squad let’s gather here! Being celibate is not easy but it’s reportedly a good way to avoid pregnancy, right? How do you keep on track? Why did you choose this method? Lets Chat!

Join in at 7pm on 23.11 for a hot session!

1 Like

Hiiii​:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: can’t wait to get this show on the road and learn from our experiences when it comes to abstinence as a form of contraception!!!

Abstinence squad :bangbang: Let’s assemble here :sneezing_face::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

If you ask me there are levels to this abstaining. And I believe you’d all agree with me when I say there’s partial and complete abstinence. Partial meaning everything goes ( Kissing ,oral sex, Vaginal sex etc ) :bangbang: But only vaginal sex isn’t permitted :new_moon_with_face:
Partial abstinence team assemble :hot_face::joy::joy:

Wow, I didnt know there was something called partial abstinence! Im learning oh! anyone else heard of this lol

Personally I think abstinence is a great form of contraception but it’s the most difficult to stick to… I’ve had quite a number of failed experiences but I’m here to learn from the rest of abstinence squad how they do it because it ain’t easy out here :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::muscle:t5:

I mean it’s my own cooked up theory but I know you get what I mean . My challenges of abstaining mainly has to do with the fact that I wasn’t abstaining initially and I was usually sticking to barrier contraceptives but now I’m trying to abstain and it’s not easy at all​:joy_cat::joy_cat: making me reconsider my decision but what’s keeping me in check is the reason I decided to use abstinence as a form of contraception. (Mainly because of my moral values). Abstinence squad tell me why you decided to use this method?:sweat_smile:

Have I decided to abstain? :upside_down_face:

I’m still thinking of it mmom

Okay​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: but what’s making you think of it though? What method are you on currently?

:sweat_smile:I don’t know if I’m allowed to say it here… coitus interruptus

What does your boundary method entail?

:rofl: I know some people use it. Has it been working for you?

Barrier*:joy::joy::joy:Hehehe maybe I’ll adopt it

I doubt see a baby anywhere around me so it must’ve been working then :joy::joy::joy::joy: and no I’m not a fan of abortions

Barrier ??? That’s condoms, cervical caps, diaphragms etc

So when it comes to Complete abstinence (Which I’m trying to do​:hot_face::hot_face:) this means no sexual related activities at all​:joy::joy::joy: sounds crazy right ?? Especially for someone who wasn’t abstaining initially :new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:
Who else wants to try the complete method with me or has tried it in the past? What were your experiences and challenges?!!

My challenges with abstinence in the past has been the fact that my partner did Not want to abstain with me. And that’s where the challenge comes :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:
With abstinence the two parties must be fully involved unlike other methods like the IUDs and implants you can have without your partners consent

I just started oo :sweat_smile:. I don’t think I want to stop just yet. Plus I’m shy to go for contraceptives :sweat_smile: I’m really young so it will look someway

Copyright © 2020. Find My Method. All rights reserved.