Detty December: Naughty Confessions

Ladies and Gentlemen the December festivities are fast approaching oooh! I want to hear some juicy confessions about how you chilled with your sweethearts last December. Or it was booty calls nkoaa at your end :thinking:. We hope it didn’t end in tears or cerelac & pampers.:sweat_smile:

Join in on this thread to drop your naughty confessions on Monday night (21st of December). Let’s make it fun and WILD. It’s completely anonymous so no shaking, just sign up with a nickname :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Good afternoon, we’re just a few hot hours away from our discussion. I can’t wait. Remember that this is anonymous so you can share knowing your identity is safe

6 Likes

Just 36 minutes to go. Are we ready? :blush:

2 Likes

E go bee! we go sleep in this ghetto tonight lol

5 Likes

@Abena_Manokekame Pls Im here oooooh we are ready to drop our confessions right now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome. Let’s start with the confessions. My phone is charging gidigidi to make sure we don’t have any down times

1 Like

While we are all typing our confessions, let me open it with a story someone sent to me this afternoon when I shared this link on my page.

Aunt Abena last December was wild but it’s something I don’t know if it was right or not. So my best friend had this guy she’d been chatting with for sometime. She has a boyfriend (dated for 6 years) but isn’t faithful to him which he doesn’t know because she has this baby face innocent look. So I liked the guy she was chatting with and when she told me to prank the guy to know if indeed he was interested in her, snatched him and had sex which I loved. I showed my friend the chats but didn’t let her know about my interest. She confronted him, he apologized then I apologized to him. We’ve been going out since then but my friend doesn’t know

5 Likes

this is was too risky to do and hope you also not seeing another guy

1 Like

waiting to hear your story also

1 Like

I dey fear woman . Kaiii

2 Likes

Some bad too much :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m waiting to hear yours

1 Like

Wow fear women wai lol

1 Like

Do you have any naughty confessions to share? :hear_with_hearing_aid:🏾:hear_with_hearing_aid:🏾

1 Like

Chai…this is deadly

2 Likes

Na med3 where did i pass
Only food n drinks

Please somebody daughter should kidnap me this bronya err :relieved::relieved:

No naughty confessions from last year?

Let me ask this though: who have the most fun during Christmas? Ladies or gents?

1 Like

I think its the ladies

2 Likes

For me last year was really terrible for me ,just imagine someone you seeing through university ,came home for a visit and like play like play got hold of her phone and what I saw almost got me choked and nearly killed me …hot sex paa recorded on the phone with a US based guy be who also came down for the holidays…
Abena I never slept tgat night …crying like a baby and there I got to know women are very powerful…This girl was able to calm me ,gave me her breast to suck…had sex with her and guess my response to her after the sex and all

5 Likes
Copyright © 2020. Find My Method. All rights reserved.