Diva looking for her perfect diva cup fit

I’m considering switching to a diva cup. Yay or nay? What’s your experience been like?

2 Likes

I want to do this too, for environmental reasons. So I will be watching this thread.

1 Like

I wanted to try it for so long! But I’m kind of scared that it won’t work. I hear that for some girls It’s really uncomfortable.

1 Like

It supposed to be very good for the environment. I tried it once but somehow, no matter how I inserted it, I was still able to feel it and that was a deal breaker for me.

2 Likes

Yessss - inserting and then comfort are my two main concerns :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I have used the cup for two years and it is the most comfortable. Sanitary pads hurt me and I never learn how to put a tampon correctly Lol. For me was easier to learn how to put the cup! Of course I am lazy to empty it but as soon as I put it back I forget that I have it.

2 Likes

I have an unopened one in a drawer somewhere. Need some encouragement before trying it out!

2 Likes

That’s so encouraging to know.

1 Like

Yes! I hope my comment is useful, be patient when learning how to do it. The first few times I didn’t put it quite right but I was learning. I hope you can try it soon!

1 Like

You can do it :muscle:

I’ve used the cup for more than 7 years now (the one I have now it’s my second cup). It was difficult in the beginning to be honest, but keep on trying, I found a perfect position after a few periods and now it’s all smooth. I recommend it a lot, it’s not only the environmental side, also the amount of money we invest on this and even the side effects that sanitary pads and tampons may cause. For me, greatest decision ever!

1 Like

@Laura_Lopez_Lopez @Vanessa Thanks for sharing your experience - the bottom line is that it works and to keep on trying. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like
Copyright © 2020. Find My Method. All rights reserved.