Interesting fact about libido🥰

Welcome to this week’s discussion on libido . I’ll be taking you through some fun facts about it , I hope you’ll find it interesting :hugs:

4 Likes

The meaning of libido please :pleading_face:

1 Like

Libido is defined as the biologic need for sexual activity (the sex drive) and frequently is expressed as sex-seeking behavior. Its intensity varies among individuals as well as within an individual over a given time.

1 Like

WOW :yum:
Don’t spoil me o🚶🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Just Wait for more tips you gonna love it🥰

1 Like

Hello dearies welcome to today’s forum discussion on Libido it’s gonna be interesting🥰

2 Likes

Waiting on it.
I really want to know

1 Like

Your ability to orgasm has nothing to do with your libido
Orgasm are muscular response, and having desire does not mean you’re going to orgasm.

2 Likes

The more testosterone, the higher the Libido.Men have larger amount of testosterone than women,but interestingly younger women have large amounts of circulating testosterone compared to older women.which contribute to women decreased sex drive with age🤗

2 Likes

Very good fact. But also increase in blood flow can help increase in someone’s libido

2 Likes

Okay that’s true thanks for the contribution

1 Like

Pregnancy can also increases libido in most women
The basic of this increase is due to high levels of hormones in the blood.In addition,psychologically there is no worry about getting pregnant and therefore women relax and enjoy sex.

1 Like

You can change or stop the use of libido due to some underlying medical issues.Anything to do with blood circulation,hormones,or physical pain or discomfort can easily affect libido levels.

1 Like

That’s all for today’s discussion on libido thanks guys for joining me hope to see y’all next week xoxo🥰

1 Like

You’re welcome beloved

1 Like
Copyright © 2020. Find My Method. All rights reserved.