Oral sex and wet dreams

This category should contain information in English, don’t forget it!

You can also use tags to make easier to find your participation.

This will be our last discussion for October
Hope the past topics were interesting :blush:

Final discussion topic will be on oral sex and wet dreams, and it will be fun🤸🤸🤸🤸 I’m excitedddddddd🤣

It will on 24th October, 2020 @8pm

Get readyyy to get comfortable :blush:

Can’t wait… Looks amazing :dancer:

Heyy
Who’s ready to talk about oral sex
Coz. So ready
Hit me :rofl::rofl:

What’s oral sex?
Or wet dreams?

Na verbal sex​:rofl::rofl:or wet dreams na wae u get soak dream?!
Who go know​:rofl::rofl:

Hello
I’m here…

1 Like

Oral sex is when you stimulate your partner’s genitals with your mouth, lips or tongue. This involve sucking or licking their penis or vagina

@Ifeoma_Owunna what’s up with ur oral sex life

Sometimes people prefer oral sex that vaginal sex, cuz during oral u may tend to enjoy every bit of it,like for ladies,especially when guys lick,suck all the wetness, like it satisfying and u just can’t get enough,oral sex can last longer than vaginal sex,not everyone knows how to make love to someone, but most pple know how to use there mouth and tongue,
Oral sex helps, cuz u can’t just insert ur dick, without getting the pussy to be all wet n juicy for the what’s gonna happen next

Well I love oral sex
U love biting, sucking and squeezing lol

I
Oral sex helps when you’re a virgin tho

For me oral sex is more appetizing
Lol

Sometimes even u giving the head, u get turn on, like u enjoy ur partner, suck the dick like u want it, play with it with ur tongue, suck like it’s ur last meal, just enjoy the moments,don’t be boring whiles doing it, grab the testicles, suck on those,just enjoy every bit of ur partner, cuz every bit of them is perfect

Oral sex is important in relationship as if help stimulate satisfaction for both partner. Its help getting the pussy juicy for female to experience organism easily

1 Like

Wet dream on the other hand normally is aid by d subconscious mind… Thinking of someone u love and yarning to have intercourse which did not occur can leaf to such

1 Like

Wet dreams makes you happy in the l
Morning
Lol

@do you love oral sex

Copyright © 2020. Find My Method. All rights reserved.