Sexual fantasy and sexuality

Sierra Leone is not a place where people talk about their sexual fantasies in the open
But honestly it’s nice
It’s fun
We are always formal
Formal sex nor dae o​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I feel you girl…It’s just muahhhh tbh

1 Like

So true
It’s nice to discuss with your partner
But what if you find another man or woman attractive and you wish to have sex with them, will you discuss?

So people fantasies are to have multi- partnered sex
So??

1 Like

@virginia01 people have been serious in everything they do and no time 4 fantasy or chilly moments with sex partner… That’s what lead most time for partners to search 4 satisfaction elsewhere.

1 Like

@1JD Yeah it’s true
What if my partner doesn’t want that?
I honestly will not force him

When u fantasize something on someone who you’re not dating… Try talking with you’re partner on that or sometimes it’s just a mere imagination which will be lost in few minutes.

1 Like

@1JD na Salone
Will he or she be okay with that?

Oh!!! Some people see that as cheating … Having 3some or as the case maybe. So u try to build ur fantasy around your partner… That may satisfy the sex

1 Like

It’s not about forcing but creating an open platform for discussion to make sex worth a while… Don’t go into a discussion with a preplan mind

1 Like

I can’t control my fantasies
What if he is boring?
Or he only likes one sex position
Sexual fantasy for me is about pleasing me

It’s a stepping stone… U only know when u give it a try

2 Likes

Yeah you’re right but some fantasies will blow your partner away​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But honestly your private sexual thoughts don’t define you
So sometimes we need to relax and fine pleasure

1 Like

Anyways findmymethod.org is very helpful whether it’s about emergency contraceptives, sex and reproductive health and anything related to sex.

What about sexuality?

For me I don’t show all my fantasies out some are hidden

1 Like

Then u acts wild.U can take the lead

1 Like

But y? Isn’t sex meant maximum pleasure, once ur fantacies r hidden then u won’t get d best in return. If u can’t give all then don’t give any at all!!

1 Like

I’m a victim so I know wat am saying…lol​:joy::joy:

1 Like
Copyright © 2020. Find My Method. All rights reserved.