Sexual Pleasure; Orgasm, squirting and everything in between

How can I achieve orgasm (as a woman)?

3 Likes

Hello 9jaKing,
Firstly sex is more of a mental than physical activity, so for an orgasm to occur you must be

1. Relaxed
  2. Engaged
    Orgasm can happen not just from penetrative sex but solo sex decide the type of orgasm you want also.
    It could be
  3. Clitoral Orgasm: This happens when the clitoris is sexually stimulated
  4. G spot Orgasm: This happens when the G spot 3-4 cm into the vagina is stimulated feels like you are pressed and about to pee, some may experience a gush of liquid it is called squirting
  5. Blended Orgasm; The combination of two orgasms happening at the same time
  6. Nipplegasm: This happens when the nipples are sexually stimulated
    I hope this answers your question
13 Likes

When it come to squirt, does it come out from the Virginia or Urethra? Cos I once had a discussion with some friends and I said Squirt is orgasm of the G-spot🙈

4 Likes

Hi. I always have clitoral orgasms but not vaginal orgasms. Anything I can do to change this

1 Like

Hello, can female that are circumcised reach orgasm?

1 Like

A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO SQUIRTING :grinning:
The G spot was discovered by a German gynecologist named Ernest Grafenberg, He observed women get sexual satisfaction and orgasm when a sensitive area in front of the vagina is sexually stimulated, the area swelled and women expelled fluid from the urethra but the fluid isn’t urine.
Over time there have been lots of debates arguing if this spot was real or a myth, I sometimes began to doubt the existence of the G spot till I squirted personally.
How did I locate this spot?
It was during a solo sex activity, I honestly wasn’t expecting it to happen that was why I stated earlier be relaxed.
If you have a partner, they can begin by stimulating the outer labia to keep you relaxed, with two fingers run your hands through the lip looking like structure on the vulva.
Don’t forget your lube, it’s a great way to make it stress-free then gradually open the outer labia and with the same technique stimulate the inner labia to ease excess tension.
Gradually move to the clitoris, she might get an orgasm from clitoral stimulation but orgasms are never too much for a baby girl.
Remember to go huge on lube, feel if her vagina opening is lubricated enough and slip the middle finger in there, the middle finger preferably because it’s the longest, gradually work your way up you feel a part like the makeup buffer texture(that foam we use to bake underneath the eyes during makeup) LOL please indicate if you know the stuff I am talking about.
Touch the area firmly and notice how you feel, if you feel the need to pee
GIIIIIIIRRRRRRLLLLL THE SEARCH IS COMPLETE THAT’S THE GSPOT STIMULATE TILL YOU SQUIRRRRRTTT

8 Likes

Hello Beneetha,
Squirt comes out of the urethra because the urethral sponges spreads towards the G spot when it is stimulated, The Urethra swells and then the liquid flows out it is not urine though.
Squirting is the orgasm of G spot

4 Likes

The G spot is 2.5 - 3 inches into the vagina not 3-4 cm

3 Likes

The clitoris is the most common way a woman reaches orgasm but without the clitoris a woman can also experience:
Nipplegasm
G spot Orgasm
U spot Orgasm
Yes a circumcised woman can reach orgasm

5 Likes

Hello MBK,
I made a post on locating the G spot under this thread please check it out
You can also explore Nipplegasm
U spot
Blended Orgasm
Anal Orgasm

5 Likes

Hello Godson,
Thank you for the correction “INCHES NOT CM” it’s actually never the same measurement for two different women
Thank you once again

4 Likes

I feel you have to look for what works for you. Something like finding you, your sexual you/side.

5 Likes

There are also certain position that enables quick location of the G spot by penetration, including a penis, toys or fingers.

1. Doggy Style; The woman gets on her knees and places her elbows down to the ground she then arches her back and lifts her bum up.
  2. Stallion Position: It’s best described as the standing doggy, instead of placing your elbows to the ground hold onto a table, chair or kitchen top
  3. The Cow girl: Carefully and gradually taking a sitting position, do not sit fully lift your hips up and down again you can decide to face your partner or face the opposite direction( REVERSE COW GIRL)
    I hope this helps
10 Likes

Thanks for this.

So based on these explanations, one can only squirt from G-spot orgasm?

3 Likes

Yes Tooto
Squirting occurs only when the G spot is properly stimulated

4 Likes

En intensifiant les préliminaires

Copyright © 2020. Find My Method. All rights reserved.