Sexuality/Sex Education

Sex education helps people gain the information, skills and motivation to make healthy decisions about sex and sexuality.

1 Like

Hey Ladies,
I hope we’re ready for another session
If you’re online please indicate

1 Like

Our topic of discussion is Sex Education

So we start with our first question
What is Sex Education and have you had any?

1 Like

Just basic education

2 Likes

Sex education is high quality teaching and learning about a broad variety of topics related to sex and sexuality, exploring values and beliefs about those topics and gaining the skills that are needed to navigate relationships and manage one’s own sexual health. Sex education may take place in schools, in community settings, or online.

2 Likes

Ok
So have you had any

2 Likes

Many are afraid of sex due to their previous experience.
What do you think is good about sex and how should one be able to enjoy sex

2 Likes

Why do young people need comprehensive sexuality education?

2 Likes

Hence the need for sex education

1 Like

I personally did not receive sex education from parents, school or community.
Parents should start talking to their kids at an early age and break the silence on Sex Education

2 Likes

Too many young people receive confusing and conflicting information about relationships and sex, as they make the transition from childhood to adulthood

This has led to an increasing demand from young people for reliable information, which prepares them for a safe, productive and fulfilling life.

2 Likes

When delivered well, Sex Education empowers young people to make informed decisions about relationships and sexuality and navigate a world where gender-based violence, gender inequality, early and unintended pregnancies, HIV and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs) still pose serious risks to their health and well-being.

Equally, a lack of high-quality, age- and developmentally-appropriate sexuality and relationship education may leave children and young people vulnerable to harmful sexual behaviours and sexual exploitation.

2 Likes

Thanks for the session ladies

Please don’t forget to click the link below http://forum.findmymethod.org for more info on sexual and reproductive health info.

1 Like

Welcome dear
Thank you very much too

1 Like
Copyright © 2020. Find My Method. All rights reserved.