Share your thoughts about sex

what’s your favorite thing about sex

Let us express our self in the comments section :smiley: your Mon not be shame to talk about eating something.

2 Likes

First let’s define sex.
Sex is the action perform by two or more persons to setisfy their sexual desire.

2 Likes

But that your best thing about sex

1 Like

I’m a huge fan of foreplay. Especially if he comes over to watch a movie and we cuddle for an hour or two. Then the kissing and undressing… Ugh, I love it so much. The actual sex part almost feels like it gets in the way haha. Foreplay can last for hours, sex rarely does.

2 Likes

Wow
If he can’t do the thing good na

1 Like

I will try new things that will make it to to be fun and sweet

1 Like

But some time if you try all that idea thing can’t still charging :relaxed:

My favorite about sex is the part of part in which my partner and I start our romance play

3 Likes

Sex is very important in every society. In Liberia its is not practice the right way. Teens have abuse this and it has led to lots of teenage pregnancy

1 Like

Why if that part is not the person interest what will you do

Hahahh​:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: y
Sure these are monents that make this very unique and i love it too. It puts you in the move to do extra

Sure so what are you doing to reduce it

I am going to find another sexual style to get her feeling out. But I know I have so many skills to make her happy in bed.

1 Like

Guys
I think sex helps

1 Like

Sex is an interpersonal relationship between two individuals.

1 Like

Like seriously I think you need to teach us here how todo it well lol

Yes but what your best part about it :joy:

1 Like

Sure I don’t mind.
Once am in bed with my partner I have lot of way to play with her and get her attention to sex.

1 Like

Sex is sweet when the boy can do you good is that true?

But you believe with all the love and sweet sex it’s is good to be safe

Copyright © 2020. Find My Method. All rights reserved.