What are some super effective fixes for menstrual cramps?

I remember a friend would literally roll on the floor in pain because of the cramps. I never had such intense cramps but just mild ones and that too on first day only.

5 Likes

i avoid sugar and soda in the week preceeding my period. and i always have painkillers on hand, i use them on the first day.

2 Likes

Sugar and soda - that’s interesting. I will give it a try.

1 Like

Isn’t this called endometriosis or is that something else? Some strong painkillers really do wonders. Also having been on the pill for years now I feel my cramps have become super mild to nonexistent.

1 Like

You mean what my friend has? Sounds like it.

I wanted to add a topic regarding this, I believe periods are very much linked to our eating habits. When we eat healthy foods (no meat, no alcohol, so white sugar), I feel like our uterus feels healthier, and more balanced. As such, I have tested years ago, and do it now regurlarly, not to eat at all during my periods, and only eat fruits or drink hot tea. I do not feel any cramps… So for me, a super effective fix for menstrual cramps is fasting during periods and drinking hot tea and water :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this. The saying “you are what you eat” applies to our periods too, like every other thing. Great point.

I like to have a hot shower and relax with a good movie or series. I think taking time to treat yourself really helps with a calming effect. I don’t know about you all, but I love me some ice cream! I dunno it just makes me happy. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

hot shower sounds very soothing :relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed:

Copyright © 2020. Find My Method. All rights reserved.