Who wants to talk about orgasms?

This category should contain information in English, don’t forget it!

You can also use tags to make easier to find your participation.

Let’s talk about orgasms tomorrow 5th April at 6pm!

Hi🙋🏾‍♀️
Today we ll be discussing orgasms. Particularly female orgasms and reasons why we think it’s harder on women to orgasm.

1 Like

So there are 4 major stages of sexual response.

The first stage is Excitation which is characterised by increases in heart rate, blood pressure, and respirations. Basically when you get turned on!

The second stage is the plateau stage when there is a surge of sexual tension

The third is the orgasm stage and the fourth is the resolution stage that is, the cool down period

1 Like

So what exactly happens during an orgasm?

So for women, if you have a vaginal or clitoral orgasm (aka coming or climaxing) it’s an intense pleasurable release of sexual tension and it is accompanied by contractions of the genital muscles.
Some women may ejaculate when having a vaginal orgasm. Here a clear fluid spurts from the vagina.

So my question is; why is it that for something so pleasurable, only 25% of women consistently experience an orgasm?

Common causes of orgasm problems in women include: not being stimulated sufficiently, worrying about sexual performance, and even mood disorders, such as depression. These are just a few causes though.

Fair question. Well, I’m aware of stress and fatigue being factors of most women’s inability to orgasm

1 Like

Also, studies (which I unfortunately cannot reference) have shown that women rationalize sex. This may be due to unrealistic social expectations

1 Like

Nice! Thank you for sharing. I think it’s really true that the unrealistic social expectations really affects women and their psyche, hence affecting their sexual response.

So this prevents women from entirely and freely enjoying and experiencing sex, which in turn alights desire and orgasm

1 Like

Absolutely! I agree with you

1 Like

Thank you all for joining today’s session on orgasms. We ll continue on orgasms another time. But for now, feel free to share any your views on female orgasms and any personal orgasm fails! Thank you

Thanks for having us!

1 Like
Copyright © 2020. Find My Method. All rights reserved.